Analyst, Corporate Functions Rotational ProgramApply Req ID: 2105400 Date posted 10/19/2021
The Analyst, Corporate Functions Rotational Program (CFR) is for recent college graduates selected to participate in a 24-month rotational development program designed to develop them into future leaders of the organization. The program will provide advanced training and exposure to the Financial Services industry. During the program, the Rotational Analyst will participate in four 6-month rotational assignments in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Risk. This role has a high level of visibility to key stakeholders, including management and executive leadership teams.
- Enhanced trainings focused on leadership skills, adaptability, critical thinking, and collaboration.
- Fast-paced 24-month program, with four 6-month rotations within key areas of corporate functions: Finance, Audit, Compliance and Risk.
- Participation in unique development opportunities including workshops, roundtables with executives, and community volunteering.
- Assigned challenging work assignments under the guidance of professionals within your assigned department.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals across various corporate functions.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree; in business-related field or equivalent degree preferred.
- 0-3 years; Banking or Financial Services
- 0-3 years; Internship experience in Corporate Finance, Audit, Compliance and Risk preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to follow guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects according to departmental priorities.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to research, organize and analyze job-related data.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to manage and uphold departmental standards.
- Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion.
- Broad knowledge of financial services.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and project management skills
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components.
- Has basic understanding of the industry and the organization’s flagship products and services.
- Can identify the risk return of products and services.
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company.
- Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others.
- Works effectively independently and in team settings.
- Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks.
- Creates an environment where all colleagues feel welcome, valued, and listened to.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: -,Rhode Island-Providence,Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.