Mortgage AnalystApply Req ID: 2102284 Date posted 06/16/2021
The Mortgage Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day accounting actions focused on supporting, administering, preparing accounting entries, reconciliations, reports and analyses in accordance with procedures within accounting or financial reporting.
- Administers the day-to-day actions focused on supporting, preparing and analyzing accounting or reporting for the in accordance with accounting and reporting procedures and regulatory instructions.
- Prepares monthly reporting using existing guidelines and standards for the Accounting department.
- Prepares, reconciles or analyzes accounting entries, transactions and results in the general ledger and consolidation.
- Reconciles and adjusts financial reports to the general ledger and other relevant sources according to accounting and reporting procedures and to support audit inquiries.
- Researches open items for assigned schedules; communicates with team members to resolve and clear any outstanding issues.
- Bachelor's Degree; Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 0-3 years; Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar field.
- Experience within the banking or financial services industry.
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement through training.
- Ability to focus on details to ensure and maintain data accuracy, and understand holistic view of accounting and financial report.
- Ability to follow guidelines and accounting procedures and regulatory instructions.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic theoretical knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, including US GAAP/IFRS and regulatory reporting standards.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy.
To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in “Good Standing”
Please click here to see the full policy -
Primary Location: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
Other Locations: -,Pennsylvania-Wyomissing
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.